4 years ago
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Countdown to Stress
So now it's August. I've had 2 great months of summer where I've done nothing but read and watch T.V. I even did some planning for the upcoming school year. However, I'm still not looking forward to giving up all my free time. It's not that I don't like my job, it's just that I start feeling so stressed during those 9 months. Mostly all my time is taken up with school things and I sometimes don't feel like I have any "ME" time. I think that's why I like my summer vacations so much. I don't feel pulled into a billion different directions. I don't feel stressed about if my lessons are good enough. This next year will be my 12th year of teaching, but I still get nervous about it. I guess the good thing is that it does keep me busy and I get to hang out with my teacher friends. I will just have to make sure I plan my time wisely so I don't feel the stress as much. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell me about it! I'm going back FULL TIME at a middle school by my house. It's a brand spanking new school (so I don't even have any books) AND within the 1st month baby William will be joining us. Good bye summer - Hello stress. Love ya and miss ya
GOOD LUCK on monday!!
Post a Comment