
For those who don't know, this is my 5th year of teaching at Wasatch Jr. High School. I started there when I was surplused from Jefferson Jr. High where I had also gone as a student. At first, I didn't like the change, but it was actually for the best because I have made some of my greatest friends ever! The teachers are great and I look forward to talking with them every day!
This year, I teach 2 GT World Geography, 2 Core World Geography, and 2 U.S. History classes. I am very excited about the U.S. History classes because it is my favorite subject and I was teaching Geography all day for the past 4 years and it can get monotonous! When I was in 8th grade, my teacher, Mr. Burton, made it so much fun and that's when I chose what I wanted to teach. I even got to work with him as a teacher before he retired!
I'm hoping I don't look like this guy by the time the school year is over!
When I got home on Friday, I could barely function. I decided a nap was the best way to go so this is what I looked like when I slept (just go with it-we all have our dreams)!

No comments:
Post a Comment