skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life on Crazy
A Junior High Teacher Goes "Postal"!
Monday, January 12, 2009
I'm Back!
Short message, but sweet. My computer is all better now!!! I can blog again!
1 comment:
Kristin
said...
Yaa!
January 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A USU Graduate
Introducing...
Heather
I am the oldest of 4 girls.I attended Kearns High School (class of '94!), Snow College, and USU. I currently live in West Jordan and teach History and Geography at Wasatch Jr. High School. I love music, movies, and reading!
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Sorenson Family
4 years ago
Hali Funess
7 years ago
Lisa Foster
8 years ago
Mendenhall Matters
8 years ago
Jordan and Ashley
10 years ago
Genessy Family
10 years ago
Shakespear Family
10 years ago
Jordan Furness
10 years ago
Kerry Hoaglund
12 years ago
Sister Kirstin Reese
12 years ago
Tranchell Trails
12 years ago
Amy Dimick
12 years ago
Haslam Family
13 years ago
Katie Pugh
13 years ago
Wonderful Wrights
13 years ago
Calaway Family
13 years ago
Norris News and Nonsense
13 years ago
Cropper Family
13 years ago
Dieckmann's Doings
14 years ago
Eisenhart Family
14 years ago
Marilee Brooks
14 years ago
Melanie Perschon
14 years ago
The Funk 5
15 years ago
Nick Furness Family
16 years ago
Donat Family
16 years ago
The Bartholomew's
17 years ago
McDougal Family
Funk Family
Toilolo Family
Emett Family
Gygi Family
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2012
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(3)
Contemplations
In Memoriam
I'm Back!
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
Favorite Sites
Facebook
Lord of the Rings
Stephenie Meyer
Terry Brooks
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Book Suggestions
Belgariad and Mallorean Series
Great Expectations
Jane Eyre
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Shannara Series
The Chronicles of Prydain
Twilight Series
1 comment:
Yaa!
Post a Comment