So here I am, sitting at my computer and listening to my iPod (which I'm just learning how to use). I don't really have anything important to say, but I felt like blogging. Don't you ever just feel that way?
I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House last night and I loved it! I really like the colors and am just amazed at the beauty of it! I attended with my Mom and my sisters Kerry and Amy. Despite how cold it was outside, the trip was worth it. I am going to try to make a goal to attend the temple more often. I've been a slacker lately.
Work has been exhausting. It's the weirdest thing, but since the new semester started two weeks ago, I have been coming home ready to drop. I don't have to take any more extra classes because I finished my endorsement, but I feel more worn out than when I did take the classes. Any ideas how to cure this exhaustion (besides going to bed earlier)? Also, I am looking for some ideas on how to teach Europe (even though I'm smack dab in the middle of it right now). Feel free to make a comment on my blog or email me with any suggestions!
So anyone have anything exciting to share? Jaqui, are you still out there somewhere? I haven't heard from you for awhile. Wow, I will try to come up with more interesting things to say. I promise! Maybe even tonight!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment