Monday, December 15, 2008

Car Update

After a day of agonizing over my car, I am proud and extremely happy to say that I have my car back. I am so appreciative of all those who helped me through my time of trial- especially Debi Moosman who came and got me at 6:00 a.m. to take me to work. Can I just say how much I love this ward and the wonderful friends I have?! I feel so emotional right now. I hope my worries will now dissipate. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

It's good to know you were taken care of. I HATE car problems. My van is back in the shop today. Ugh! I'm glad yours is working now.

Beth said...

Heather it was so good to see you tonight. I am glad that you have a good support system with the ward. Thank you again, you are so sweet. Merry Christmas.

Kristin said...

It is a good ward, isn't it! Thanks for being MY support through our "adventure"