Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free At Last! Free At Last!

Shout HOORAY everyone! I have just come home from my last Gifted and Talented endorsement class! It has taken me a year and a half plus countless hours of work on 3 separate practicums (minimum of 45 hours each), but I have done it. I have to wait until my grade posts and then fill out a cutesy form so I can be official with the state of Utah, but I'M DONE!!! I just had to let that out! Now maybe I'll have more time for blogging. Maybe I'll even change my background again tonight. The possibilities are endless...

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

Yea!!! One less stress to check off your list. Take a break; you deserve it.

Jen said...

I know the feeling! Free at last! I can't wait to say that to my hubby! Your free at last from the U of U!