Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NKOTB!!!

I know I have totally been slacking on my blog, but I had to tell you how excited I am for November 15th! My friends and I are going to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT!!!!!! I totally know I am older now and should be over this type of thing, but I didn't go to any of their concerts when I was a teen so now I get to fulfill my little fantasy of seeing them perform. I guess this means I should go out and buy their album...

5 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

HAHAHA! Oh my gosh...funny! You'll have to tell me how it goes.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

hahahah... that Is all I can say!!

Jen said...

Awesome! It brings me back to 2nd grade...I was in love with Jordan! Let me know how it goes!

Jaqui said...

I think it's awesome you are going. I'm all for embracing the teenager within!

Kristin said...

I've tagged you on my blog!! Just to give you something to blog about...