Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 and 5 Tag

I am carrying on the 10-5 Tag from Mindi. I may have to think real hard about some of these!

Ten Years Ago...
I had just graduated from USU and was looking for a teaching job. When I didn't find one right away, I started working for a company called Tel Trust as a customer service person on the phone and then as Quality Assurance. I then was able to sign up as a substitute and do long-term subbing for my old junior high where I ended up teaching full time about half a year later.

Five Years Ago...
I was working at Jefferson Jr. High teaching history. I think I was getting ready for my 2nd trip to Walt Disney World and a Disney Cruise.

Five Months Ago...
I was trying to survive the school year and went to Idaho to visit my Dad for Spring Break. I knew after that break, I wouldn't get another one until Memorial Day so I was bracing myself for impact.

My List of Five Things to do Tomorrow:
1. Visit with Kelli and her new twins!
2. Lesson planning
3. Getting some sleep
4. Organizing my life
5. Taking a shower

Five Bad Habits:
1. Snacking
2. Singing to songs in the background while trying to talk with friends at the same time
3. Trying to do too much at the same time
4. Too much patience
5. Becoming overly anxious and stressing

Five Places I've lived:
1. Kearns
2. West Jordan
3. Logan (for college)
4. Taylorsville
5. Ephraim (for college)

Five Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I took ballet and tap dance classes when I was a young 'un.
2. I would like to perform in community theater or on the stage (if I can get over my stage fright).
3. I know all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.
4. I am in love with Brian Vaughn (an actor at the Shakesperean Festival) even though he is already married and has a tyke (and I don't think he is LDS).
5. I am a very picky eater (okay, some of you know this, but I don't think you realize how picky I am).

Now that I've shared all of this, feel free to copy and paste it in your blog just to keep the tag going. Thanks Mindi!

2 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

You definitely are a picky eater!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

yeah.. I am glad you did it... I can totally see you in a tu-tu.. so CUTE!!