Okay Jaqui, I think this is a great idea so now I can say I stole it from you and you stole it from Mindi. I wonder how far we can get this to go!! Those who take a peek at my blog, just follow these instructions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)
4 years ago

5 comments:
Alright! Wow, lot's of memories (that I will really miss next year). I will just say a couple of key things and you will understand. "What school do you go to?!?" "I go to this one!" (you can imagine the voice). Another one of my favorite memories is all of our Shiver's runs. (yum, I'm craving a shake now)
"Wicked"! You were so excited about that play. You helped make up our "Popular" camp song, and it was amazing. You really got Kaella and me hooked on the music, shared your cd, and let us borrow your book. I loved how excited you were about it, and how that rubbed off on us.
Camp also holds a lot of good memories. Singing all of those crazy camp song and being embarrased together. Another favorite memory is definitely the bracelet charms. It was nice to bond with you. You are a good friend, and I love how much we have in common. You are so easy to talk to.
Nice! Good work on the blog! A good memory is going to Nauvoo with ya! Fun stuff! :)
Definitely the camp skit, and watching your transformation from someone that was very quiet and shy to someone that was singing along with eveything- although I think that was just us getting to know you more than a transformation. I think though, I am enjoying the most right now is watching you handle those boys in our sunday school class - you do a great job of deflecting their comments...
ok so I am a lame-o I love that we sit and chat it up in R.S every week. I also love that you care so much about me, and my crazy mixed up life right now. You are a great friend and hey if you ever need OIL you know where to come!
Post a Comment