Well, it seems enough people are creating blogs so Jaqui convinced me it would be a good way for everyone to know what is going on in my life. I'd better put a disclaimer here: my life is in NO WAY exciting, but if you're really interested, it will be good practice for my journal writing. I'm still learning how to do all of this so everyone be totally patient with me.
It has been 10 YEARS since I graduated from college (goodness gracious) so Angela and I went to USU to walk around campus and take pictures on Tuesday. Although it was hot, it was good to relive those memories! Aside from a couple of eyesores they call sculptures around campus (and I'm mostly referring to the one by the old SciTech (now Merrill-Cazier Library) building, everything was great. We ate at Wok on Wheels-one of the only places that believe in Tiny Spicy Chicken-and had, of course, Aggie ice cream! We ended our trip visiting my sister and nieces. All in all, it was great!!!
I expect to be invited to your blogs (Kristin, Mindi, and Beth)! I am going to try to keep up with this!
4 years ago

1 comment:
yeah I am so super excited for you to be among the crazy bloggers!!! I look at it as a little journal of sorts too so I am glad I am not the only one.
Post a Comment