Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purchase Crazy

Sometimes it's not always a great idea to get your taxes done early. It's sure nice to get the refund. When I got my refund this year, I decided I needed some things. It had been awhile since I had money so I made three major purchases.

A flat-screen T.V.:




An L-Shaped Desk:









Rosetta Stone-French:







Okay, maybe I went a little overboard. Only one of these was a need (can you guess which one?). I have learned that saving money is a good thing and I'm going to try to be very good so I don't squander all my savings. Besides, I have Homeowners and Car Insurances coming due, eye exam, and vehicle registration all in the month of June. Hmmm. I'd better be REALLY good from here on out!

2 comments:

Emily,Chris,Sophia,Stella said...

Your tv look nice!! I will have to come over and see it in person:)

ashley mikell said...

oooh fun! French!