Wow. A whole week of 2011. I'd like to say that it has been eventful, but it hasn't. That's not a bad thing, really! I've become a bit more organized so I have made sure that besides doing school things, I am focusing on doing something for myself. I have set aside time each night before I go to bed to read chapters out of books I enjoy instead of ones I have to read for work. So far, it's working pretty great! I'm reading the "Fablehaven" series right now. I started the first book on December 31st and I am now more than halfway through the 3rd book! After reading Little Dorrit, I needed to read something a little more light. I'm loving them!
This next week is the end of 2nd quarter at school which is also the end of the 1st semester. I only have to teach 4 out of the 5 days and I get to be at school for only half the day on Friday. I'm actually pretty happy it's coming to an end. It's time to start anew with my students. I'll be getting some new students due to the semester change, and I'll be losing some students as well. There are a few students I won't miss, I can tell you that. I don't know most of the ones coming in so I'm sure I'll have some challenges as well. It should be a nice change though!
4 years ago

1 comment:
haha I can definitely relate to not missing students after they leave. I always love your posts because I understand how you feel. I have started reading books for myself again and I'm getting a slow start. Good luck!
Post a Comment