- Monday: I am thankful for the job that I have. Even though my students drive me crazy, I have the opportunity to provide for myself. With these hard times, every little bit helps.
- Tuesday: I am thankful for my Personal Trainer, Danny. He not only helps me to become more healthy (with more success on some days), but he actually cares about what is going on in my life and helps me to set goals. HE IS AWESOME!
- Wednesday: I am thankful for the time I have to try to get everything done, both at school and home. It doesn't seem like I have a lot of extra time to get everything accomplished lately, but every little bit has helped.
- Thursday: I am thankful for my Leadership Team at school. These are some of the most responsible people at school and I could not get half the projects done without them. They work so hard and are so dedicated.
- Friday: I am thankful for automobiles that can take us to far places. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to travel to Idaho and not have a car. The pioneers really had it bad. Thank goodness I live in a society with faster transportation.
- Saturday: I am so thankful for the help my family was in getting things out of the U-Haul and into my condo and Kerry's room. They didn't have to, but they did it.
And finally, here is today's: I am so thankful for getting an extra hour to sleep this morning. As much as I don't like it getting dark earlier in the winter, I really needed a bit more sleep this morning. I only hope it will help me focus more in church today.
Okay-hopefully that takes care of it for the week. I will try to remember to get on this tomorrow and blog my thankfulness!

No comments:
Post a Comment