Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport...

Krikee! I am off to learn the mysteries of Sydney, Australia tomorrow and I am all full of nerves! It will be the first time my sister has been on a plane (and out of the country) and it will be awesome to see her reactions. We will be staying mostly around Sydney, but I'm hoping to get to the Blue Mountains and do a walkabout. If we can swing it, we'll hit the Outback too, but that might be pushing it. I wish I could get paid just to travel, but I think it would require me to work for National Geographic or something. I'll have to give that some thought. I will be thinking of you while I am all DOWN UNDER! Don't have too much fun when I'm away!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Heather! How long are you staying? You should definitely try to make it to the Blue Mountains . . . I went there last summer and LOVED it! Have so much fun!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Sounds like fun--take lots of pics--can't wait to see.