Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Temple Trip!

While the Jordan River Temple has been closed for cleaning and what-not, my friends and I set aside a day to go do an endowment session at the Logan Temple. Sommer had not been to the Logan Temple before, so we decided to make a day of it. Angela and I attended Utah State together so we were excited to go and visit the old haunts. We started with eating lunch at Wok on Wheels, one of the only places to find Tiny Spicy Chicken. For those who do not understand the importance of Tiny Spicy Chicken, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! We then attended our session which was just wonderful. Afterwards, we went to Logan's Summerfest which is an art festival. Great times and beautiful temple. We're hoping to visit all the temples in Utah sometime. I still have the Vernal, Monticello, Draper, Oquirrh Mountain, Ogden, and Provo temples to go. Am I missing one?


Me, Scott, Angela

Sommer and I want in!

Fountain picture

Is Ang proposing to Scott?!

Angela, Sommer, Scott, and Myself


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Some day that is going to be my goal too!