Happy Memorial Day everyone! Do you say something like that for this type of holiday? Anyway, I hope you all have had a great Memorial Day weekend. I know that this day is to be spent remembering loved ones that have been lost and the one I think about most right now is my Grandma Green who passed away over Christmas Break. She was one of the most kind-hearted souls I have ever known. Her grave is up in Paul, Idaho so I couldn't go to visit, but I am remembering her just the same.
This has also been a weekend of rest for me. The last several weekends have seen me going here, there, and everywhere while going absolutely crazy. I feel like I haven't been able to accomplish much during those weekends, but it all changed during this one! On Saturday I was able to do some much needed house cleaning plus start a book I've wanted to read. Although yesterday was the "day of rest", I actually felt more rested today. Aside from going to the gym, I didn't really go anywhere else. Make-up wasn't even applied! I was able to create a plan for my Oceania unit which should take me to the end of school. I've even been able to get more sleep than I usually do. The next few days are going to be hugely busy, but hopefully I can handle it and remain stress-free.
I hope all of you have had a chance to rest!
4 years ago

2 comments:
Yea! School is almost out for you!
Just think . . . one more week until you can enjoy day after day after day of rest!
Post a Comment