In response to Ashley...
1. I love to sing (which is not the little known part). I would like to try out for a play or a community theater of some kind. I am a HUGE Broadway fan so I often fantasize that I am in a particular role of a musical. Two favorites to fantasize about: Elphaba in "Wicked" and Eponine in "Les Miserables".
2. I received the Presidential Academic Fitness Award in the 6th grade signed by President Ronald Reagan himself. Only 2 people received that award in a year and I somehow managed to snag it. I guess it was a pretty big deal back then. All I remember is receiving the actual certificate in front of everyone and given a HUGE History of Art book. I still have both.
3. I am trying very hard to cut out sweets and major desserts while trying to get fit at the same time. Can I just tell you how hard it is to turn down people when they offer me junk food? It seriously has pained me when I see a good piece of chocolate (which is the hardest to give up) go to waste. This comes after I've just tried a 100 Calorie pack of teensy tiny chocolate cupcakes I got at the store today. Anyone know an easy way to get protein?
4. I had my first kiss while watching "The Three Musketeers" starring Kiefer Sutherland and Charlie Sheen. I will never be able to watch the part when they are riding across the open field after passing through a village the same again. I still love that movie though.
5.I can say the alphabet backwards in a fast tempo. My students didn't believe I could do this, but I put them to shame. They'll think twice before challenging me on THAT again!
I tag:
Kelli
Kristin
Jaqui
Mindi
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment