Sunday, September 14, 2008

Everyone Else Is Doing It...

So I figured since everyone was showing who they are in another life, I'd add mine too. These are my favorite so far... and I'm NOT a Cinderella!

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com



Which Lord of the Rings Character Are You?

You are Frodo. You're a bit of a wimp...but, if you must do something, you will overcome fears to do it. Even so, you are a caring person who likes to have friends. You don't look or think like you were born for greatness...but you never know!

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com




Which Hogwarts Class Would You Teach?

You would teach Charms. You're definitely "charming"! You know exactly what to do or say and you are the perfect friend. You can easily get your way by flaunting that charm of yours in front of the right person.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

It's kind of freaky how right some of these tests are. Hmmm, charms? I remember that you are something of a 'wizard' with charms.